This would likely make the records as my shortest blog post so far.
It’s eleven pm. The whir of a copter’s propellers drift pass my window as I pen these words. Here are the things I realized or stumbled upon as I waged through today.
- A stitch in time saves one. A stitch before time saves nine. A stitch after time is no stitch.
- It doesn’t matter how the day starts, or how the day ends. What is of utmost concern is this: How did you make people feel?
- Zooming into each day with goals should actually encourage flexibility. Having a deadline means opportunity to provide a fella a lifeline.
- He who can keep his tongue can control his whole body. But to do that, you have to keep your mind. Transformation.
- You might not be the best in your field despite years of practice, but you are the best you. No one can do you better.
- Keep at it. It pays.
- Take account of all the good things you’ve enjoyed, and don’t be affected by them. Be pushed to your knees in thanks. Get back and put in more efforts, and finally, do all like you’d never do another.
So, there they are. My shortest blog post, shy of midnight posting. Thanks for reading.